zaterdag 1 januari 2011

GOODBYE AND HELLO


Bye 2010,
and say hello to..
2011!

2010, the year that:

- I've started my new blog, finest things of life! I think this is the best what happened to me this year,
I want to thank all my visitors for following, commenting and vistiting my blog!
you're the best and I couldn't do it without you!
- I had the best holiday of my life with Emma and Eef in Italy.
- I bought my rayban aviator, Ipod touch, Icewatch, lots of clothes,and my blackberry (and much more..)
- I got my vintage Louis Vuitton bag.
- I Enjoyed the World soccer championschips so much!
-   I made lots of great memories with my friends!
- I loved snow much more than other years.
- Enjoyed my life.

I want to wish you all a wonderful, lovely, peacefull and happy new year!


Bigggg bigggg kisssss

11 opmerkingen:

  1. superleuke post, vere!
    happy new yeaar!
    xx'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Leuke fotooos =D


    Lots of love, Lisette
    sweetlisette.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. aaah heeel leuk schat! super post!
    en ik had ook de beste vakantie van mijn leven!
    of misschien... hihi XX

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. leuke foto's, gelukkig nieuwjaar! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. haha suuper leuk!
    het was echt geweldig vrijdag!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You're so precious! Happy new year girl!

    http://ittybittybomb.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. haha leuke fotos!

    gelukkig nieuw jaar nog:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So funny pics!!! Thank for your comment!
    FOllow me if you want!!
    S.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for your comment!