woensdag 22 december 2010

THE WHITE LAND

Just a short post! I was so busy with school and stuff, that I didn't had time for blogging.
But now I have christmasholiday and i'm back!
A few days ago I went with my dad for a walk trough the woods because of the snow!
It was so pretty, and there was no one around, just the two of us and the snow.
 I could stay there for hours..
I wish we have a white christmas this year (And I think my wish will come true!), can't wait!

Enjoy your evening!

Biggggg kisssss

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke foto's!
    Ik houu echt van sneeuw! En ik wil ook echt een witte kerst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You look great!!!xx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hih heel erg leuk veer! lovely(L)

    xoxoNinaaa
    www.ninasengers.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hihi, leuk he al die sneeuw!
    Merry Christmas! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for your comment!